Organizations Take Initiatives for the Development of Women Leaders
1. To Understand the male to female ratio prevailing in the organization
2. To Understand how effective are women development initiatives in organizations from a
women's perspective to determine if they will be appreciated and perceived as positive by
3. To understand if the presence of women leaders in the organization leads to better
4. To understand, as suggested by research, are women leaders warmer and more male
leaders more aggressive?
Research Methodology: Sample - The sample size would be 50 men and women from all over India
belonging to different age groups between 25-50 and are currently working in various corporations
• Primary Research: In-Depth Interview, Survey.
• Secondary research: literature review.
• Analysis of the collected data.
Practical Implications: This will help identify why, even though there is awareness about the
importance of having women leaders, the initiatives were taken for their development have not
contributed significantly. This paper will help understand if these initiatives are enough in the given
culture of the organization that has pre-defined norms and expectations from a woman's standpoint
Originality: This research will mainly focus on the view of women about development initiatives in
Author's Name: Saloni Bhardwaj, Vinita Sinha and Sucheta Mandal
Volume: Volume 11
Issues: Volume 11
Keywords: Leadership, Women, Masculine, Social Expectations, In-Depth Interview.