Volume 6 - Volume 6
EXPLORATION TECHNOLOGY FOR THE HYDROXYAPATITE BIOCOMPOSITES WITH POLYURETHANES AND PROPERTIES OSTEOINDUCTIVE
The combination of polymers with bioceramics and glasses bioactive, have been widely studied, thus seeking to combine intrinsic characteristics of each of the starting materials, in particular cases, have biocompatible properties that render them applicable in biological systems in order to increase reconstitution speed and support primarily of bone tissue. Thus, the aim of this study was to evaluate through technological skills and related items, the actual publications and patent applications involving materials constituted mainly of hydroxyapatite with polyurethane and osteoinductive characteristics related, between the years 2000 to 2014. The results report that the country which excels in number of patents filed corresponding to all terms of added search was China, followed by the Republic of Korea. The international classification that was more often in technological skills understood human needs (A), 75% of publications involving Institutes and Public Universities, for the remaining 25%, stood out companies and private organs of research and development of technologies.
PaperID: p 2836-2850
Author's Name: Francisco Xavier Nobre, José Milton Elias de Matos and Maria Rita Chaves Santos
Volume: Volume 6
Issues: Volume 6
Keywords: Biomaterials; data base; patents; articles.